In this role, you will be working closely with Project Managers and Development teams in an international organization. This job is to be part of the outstaff program.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance;
- Strong knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies, and tools;
- Experience in web, desktop, applications testing;
- Excellent knowledge of API;
- Knowledge of QA and SDLC/STLC processes;
- Good understanding of HTTP request methods;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS will be a plus;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- In the software QA industry for more than 5 years
- Worked as a hands-on automation QA for at least 3 years
- Advanced programming skills, experiences with various programming script languages
- Hands-on experience with multiple test automation systems like Selenium, Katalon, Postman, etc.
- Good understanding of API and databases
- Experience in highly distributed environments, cloud computing platform
- Thought process to break down the problem into parts, examine components and relationships
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Love to work in an agile environment
- Great sense of ownership, team player with experiences working in international, distributed environments
- Awesome communicator
- Good at time-management