Your role as a QA Automation Engineer is to write scripts and create automation environments for repeated tests. Using different automation tools, you will design, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions. Your goal is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code.
- 2-3 years Automation experience is required;
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS, CMS applications is a must;
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred;
- Technical Skills – Require programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages, especially: Python, SQL;
- Suggest /Make framework enhancements to accommodate the scripting needs;
- Analytical skills – Analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes;
- Attention to detail – Being detail oriented is required as you will test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems.
- Automation testing tools: Selenium, Postman, Swagger
- API testing tools that require strong coding skills to create tests: REST Assured, RestSharp, jMeter or similar tools.;
- Continuous Integration tools – Jenkins, Bit bucket;
- JIRA – Defect tracking and task creation tool.
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios;
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases;
- Build test automation frameworks;
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system;
- Set up Continuous Integration;
- Mentorship for other QAs.
Besides writing automated tests, Test Automation Engineers can still do exploratory testing when they need to understand how functionality manifests itself to the customer.
- Full time work in the office
- Young and friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Refreshments and drinks in the office