Noble Scripts is looking for an Middle .Net developer who is highly skilled with .Net Core. Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components.
- 3+ years of Application Development experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications.
- Having middle-tier C# experience and APIs: XML, JSON, SOAP, REST
- Proficiency with the following technologies: .NET web applications, C#, ASP.NET,MVC, XML, MySQL, IIS, etc…
- Experience with working with high level design and technical architecture activities to define overall .NET software design, including requirements reviews, architectural proof of concepts and creation of design artifacts is a plus.
- Code and unit test both framework and functional .NET software components. Work collaboratively to identify and resolve issues impacting .NET software design and delivery.
- Professional experience with Software testing, coding, designing, and developing application solutions
- Define and maintain team operating standards for such items as .NET SDLC processes, coding standards, code control, issue tracking, time reporting, etc.
- Working knowledge of mocking frameworks, automated build & unit testing
- Will be a plus if you know frontend frameworks Vue.js/React
- Experience with scaling and performance tuning of web applications
- Experience with industry-standard information protection, data security guidelines, secure coding techniques & best practices.
- Full time work in the office
- Young and friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Refreshments and drinks in office
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly stating in the subject field “.Net developer CV”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.