Noble Scripts is looking for an Middle Frontend developer who is highly skilled with Vue.js. Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components.
You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and project manager. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practice
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, Sass, Less
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Typescripts, Angular, React is a plus
- Full time work in the office
- Health insurance
- Young and friendly environment
Please send your CV to email@example.com by clearly stating in the subject field “Vue.js developer CV”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.