Noble Scripts is looking for a highly skilled Data Scientist. Your primary focus will include conducting exploratory analysis to extract insights and uncover important groups, trends, and relationships in data, research and implement scientific papers, apply machine learning techniques such as clustering, regression and classification models, network analysis, signal processing etc. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code from research to production phases. You will collaborate with other team members, including project manager and clients. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in data management, analysis, and machine learning;
- Experience with databases, SQL querying;
- Experience with REST API-s;
- Strong Python skills, knowledge of R is a plus;
- Experience with data manipulation and EDA techniques (dataframes, visualization and statistical libraries, creating dashboards, etc.);
- Experience bringing prototypes to production with CI/CD pipelines and monitoring will be a plus;
- Experience with Time Series modeling and Recurrent Neural Network architectures;
- Experience with Autoencoders and/or Siamese networks will be a plus;
- Knowledge of programming concepts, algorithms, set theory, digital signal processing is highly desirable;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage data collection process, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail;
- Self-motivated, quick learner and innovative person;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.