All applicants are required to fill out the internship application form on the internship page and attach the well drafted CV.
Before sending us your CV, make sure it is well-organized and polished. Your CV will look its best if it includes:
- Your full name,
- Contact information: your phone number, email address.
- Professional experience: as you are just starting your career in Data Science, we do not expect from you to have working experience. If, nevertheless, you have some experience, place your work history first (job title, company, time period and main responsibilities), brief descriptions of your projects with the technologies you used, relevant achievements. Do not forget to list your job history in chronological order (from the most recent to the oldest).
- Educational background: provide information on your academic achievements, including the institutions you’ve attended, courses taken and qualifications gained. If you’re a student – education goes first with a summary of what you learnt in each class that is related to the skills from the job description .
- Languages: For the language section you can use LinkedIn’s professional classification.
- Add your completed projects, portfolios, links to your online profiles, such as LinkedIn, personal website, blog.
Pro Tip: In the end place your CV and the job ad next to each other. It will provide you with information not only about the role description but also about the keywords and attributes we are looking for in candidates. Use the job ad to prepare for your interview by understanding why you would be a good fit.